Forum

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Forum » Обо всем и ни о чем :) » English part

English part

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 99

if you want to talk in English - welcome!!! :)

this topic is very important for me, 'cause i'm learning English and i want to talk perfectly :unsure: but i'm very bad pupil and i need your help.

So, hi! how are you? can you describe yourself? of course, in English :)

O, hello! I also need to practise english, because on 24th of Juli I'm leaving for London and other towns and citys of England. Please, don't think that I'm a boaster...
Also I can say that I had been studying english since 1996 and I  had tought my mother, when she had graduated to the second institute and my neighbor, because he had many problems with english.
Do you understand me or need the translation?

i understand all :) cool)) you teach your mum and neighbor... Molodec!!!
so, i've beed studing English since 1999. it was hard time))) in general i've beed studing English since 2004, cause our English teachers were... hm... not good)) so, i teach myself and i tought in the courses... maybe, i'll study in the MIET (it's our university)

Super! Really, I have got a good teacher only in 1999, because all teachers in my school were very... bad in english. And at that time my mother found a very good teacher and since that moment I began to study english seriously. And I will go to the England with this teacher.
I have heared about MIET, but I desicded to became a programmer, so this year I will try to graduate in Moscows State University of and Instrument constructing  and Informatick (MGUPI). I want to take part in exams for the First Certificate of English, but I have got big problems with composition's writing, not only in english...

Girls,as a teacher i would like to ask you to be more attentive,because there're o lot of mistakes.If you're not sure,use the dictionary. :wink:

yeah, i know :oops: but i'd like to ask you (as a teacher). i need a help... my English is so bed :kry: i have a dictionary at my PC, but it's very stupid thing... -_-

Crazy VzhicK, your's mistakes:
bed-a place? where you usually sleep. I suppose you wanted to say "bad" - no good
I can tell about all yor mistakes. Would you like?

:oops: yes, if it's not difficult...

Your wish my action
1.neighbor - neighbour
2.teach myself and i tought in the courses...you can't teach, only learn or study

my advice: buy printed dictionary,it's more usefull thing :wink:

thanks a lot, Kit!!! yes, i have 3 printed dictionaries (2 big and 1 small), but now it's a holiday and all my books are... don't know where... but tomorrow i'll find them and start learning!

ok, just look when you're not sure

so i must look at dictionary everytime :)

not "must" better to say "should"

OMG ~net~ thanks a lot))

And my printed dictionary is very far too... And I always make a lrt of mistakes in writing  :...:

try to be more attentive

Ээээмнн... Чаво ето тут написано то? Тож штоль че-нито умноя чказать...
Hi! Chmoki to all and to all places!
And I want to say, that I love Arseniuum!!!

Chmoki - in english:kisses

Arractur, no comments!

Heh!

-_- Oh my...I guess,that this topic is not for me.Because I speak english VERY bad...thought I live in UK. <_<

Actavia, you have a chance to improve this situation;)

Actavia, nobody speak english хуже that I... Я даже не знаю, как будет "хуже" по английски...

In English it sounds "worse than..." And I want to say this: Arr'aktur, you are crazy!
Tomorrow I go to England... I'll come back in 3 weeks. Goodbye!

Bye-Bye!! See you soon!! :wink:
Actavia, don't worry!!! We all help you!!! (и это говорю я... ни английского не знаю, ни нормального русского...)

Lina, а почему I is crazy?
Good bye...

I am crazy, not I is :)

а почему I is crazy?
WHY AM I CRAZY?

Так все таки, why I so crazy?

Lina is in London now. So now she is offline and she can't answer your question. She'll be back in 3 weeeks))) (Господи, прошу тебя, может щас у меня ошибок не будет...)

Отредактировано Crazy VzhicK (2006-07-26 00:07:23)

Вы здесь » Forum » Обо всем и ни о чем :) » English part